Jobs in Boston UK, Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Hiring Organization||Workforce Unlimited|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 30000 To GBP 40000 Per Year|
|Location||Boston, England, United Kingdom PE21 6QQ|
We have worked with Workforce Unlimited for a number of years and they have got to know us and our needs well. They always find us the right person whatever our needs are whether it’s general reception duties or support needed in our repairs team you can guarantee that not only can they do the job but are keen to do more,
When we need help and support we contact Workforce and they always help us to resolve our short term staffing problems If you are looking for staff either temporary, permanent or contract, we can help you.
Workforce Unlimited has been working alongside local and national companies to provide recruitment solutions and with our dedicated team who have the skills and knowledge required, we can ensure you get the right person for the job. We are now offering a new level of service, advertise your job with us for a one-off fee subject to T&C’s.
Finding a new job can be a difficult and stressful time. At Workforce Unlimited our friendly team will put you at ease and help you every step of the way. We aim to be your number 1 choice of a local agency, building a long-term relationship with our candidates.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- “Creating loyal customers through good customer service can provide businesses with lucrative long-term relationships.”
- Customer loyalty.
- Increase profits.
- Customer recommendations.
- Increase conversion.
- Improve public image
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Boston UK.