Jobs in Bridgeland Calgary, Kitchen helpers perform various cleaning, maintenance, preparation, and stocking duties in the kitchens of restaurants, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes. They wash dishes, help cooks prepare meal ingredients, and clean kitchens.
We are looking to hire a hard-working kitchen helper to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients. The kitchen helper’s plates, bowls, and glasses. You should also be able to ensure that all work areas are properly sanitized.
To be successful as a kitchen helper, you should demonstrate a sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures and remove expired or spoiled ingredients from the refrigerator, food health and safety regulations and display exceptional organizational skills to ensure the timely completion of kitchen duties.
|Hiring Organization||Una Pizza + Wine 17th Ave SW|
|Post Name||Kitchen Helper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30000 To CAD 33000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2S 0B4|
We find inspiration for our dishes from California to the south of Spain, Italy & France. Our pizzas are cooked on stone deck ovens which create the perfect, thin-crust, artisan-style pizza; crispy on the bottom and chewy in the middle. UNA pizza + wine was dreamt up through multiple trips.
San Francisco where pizza and the restaurants serving California-style pizzas are found in every neighborhood and are often the anchor for each area. We love how these restaurants welcomed everyone that lives within their community for anything from a small snack to a glass of wine or even simply dessert and a coffee.
This is who we wanted to be for the neighborhoods we call home a place for friends and neighbors to gather in a warm and welcoming environment. UNA aims to be an anchor in our community. We are first come first serve to means we don’t take reservations so that guests may come in at any time, for anything, and stay for as long as they like.
- Preparing meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
- Assist kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Neatly put away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Packing take-out orders as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- A food handler’s license.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to safely use kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Sound knowledge of food safety standards.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Bridgeland Calgary.