Jobs In Calgary Alberta, We are searching for a well-organized self-starter with great attention to detail to join our team as the new planning engineer. Day-to-day responsibilities include drawing up work schedules and budgets, delegating tasks, analyzing project specifications and finding cost-effective ways to meet them,
Liaising with contractors and suppliers, managing resources, and communicating with surveyors, managers, and other engineers. You should be able to analyze data, write reports, and deliver presentations to various stakeholders.
|Hiring Organization||Baker Hughes Company Canada|
|Post Name||Planning Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 2S8|
What we do We develop and deploy the most advanced technologies to serve energy and industrial companies looking for more efficient, more reliable, and cleaner solutions. Our diverse portfolio of technologies and solutions is transforming how the industry works today and in the future.
Our oilfield technology and services help you operate efficiently and predictably, ensuring that projects are executed right the first time and assets consistently perform at peak productivity.
Our portfolio is enriched by digitalization, artificial intelligence, and automation capabilities that enable remote operations, reduce risk, and drive decarbonization efforts. Helping our customers with production enhancement, maximizing recovery over the life of the field, and reducing costs.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget.
Skills & Requirements
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- In-Depth Planning, Thinking, and Visualizing.
- Allows for Better Communication.
- Builds Subconscious Desire.
- Improves Motivation.
- It Decreases Your Costs and Time, Spent Working.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs In Calgary Alberta.