Data Entry Clerk Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Eagle Well Servicing
- Post Name : Data Entry Clerk
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : CAD 10 To CAD 15 Per Hour
- Location : Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1K3
Eagle Well Servicing operates a newly built fleet of 63 mobile internally guyed single, double and slant service rigs from operations centres in Red Deer, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster and Estevan. From these operation bases, the reach of our rigs expands into all key Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin Oil and Gas plays.
Our goal is to provide the best in the industry by deploying one of the newest lines of equipment in Western Canada. From design of our rigs, to our office, to well site, we are committed to safety in all areas of well servicing for employees and customers alike.
All of our rigs have been built new since 2004 which mean industry leading innovations to meet the changing demands of our customers, and more efficient and safe operations to save time and money. Eagle believes that Safety always comes first.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Address : 215 9 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1K3, Canada
- Phone : +1 403-266-2202
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.