Jobs in Calgary Canada Post, Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals. They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving.
The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or operating unit within an organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in many instances.
|Hiring Organization||Canada Post|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 40 To CAD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1A0|
Canada Post Corporation (French: Société Canadienne des Postes), trading as Canada Post (French: Postes Canada), is a Crown corporation that functions as the primary postal operator in Canada.
Originally known as Royal Mail Canada (the operating name of the Post Office Department of the Canadian government founded, French: Poste Royale Canada), rebranding was done to the “Canada Post” name in the late, even though it had not yet been separated from the government.
In October, the Canada Post Corporation Act came into effect. This abolished the Post Office Department and created the present-day Crown corporation which provides postal service. The act aimed to set a new direction for the postal service by ensuring the postal service’s financial security and independence.
Canada Post provided service to more than a million addresses and delivered nearly 8.4 billion items and consolidated revenue from operations reached $7.88 billion. Delivery takes place via traditional “to the door” service and centralized delivery by 25,000 letter carriers, through a 13,000 vehicle fleet.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating, and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Calgary Canada Post.