Jobs in Calgary City, Supervisors give instructions to and oversee the work of other employees and may be charged with making sure great customer service is provided. Unlike managers, they do not typically have the responsibility of hiring or firing employees.
We are looking for a supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
|Hiring Organization||CANA Group of Companies|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 50000 To CAD 54000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2H 1K7|
CANA has been a respected and trusted service provider in Alberta Over those, we have developed a reputation for delivering projects safely, on budget, and on schedule. We provide quality design and construction strategies and solutions to our clients using a think-straight, and talk-straight.
Do-it-right-once approach with no surprises. CANA Group has been a proud member of Canada’s 50 Best Privately Managed Companies and we received Platinum membership status. The Simpson family has owned and managed the CANA Group for more than five decades.
Experience on some of the most iconic projects in Calgary including the original Saddledome, TELUS Spark, and the Calgary Courts Centre even decades of experience executing commercial construction projects under a myriad of delivery methods.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure, and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
Skills & Requirements
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills
- Proactive succession planning
- Employee empowerment.
- Leadership and skill development.
- Stronger inner-organizational networks.
- Goal achievement.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Calgary City.