Jobs in Calgary Electrician, We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts, and repairing appliances.
|Hiring Organization||Western Electrical Constructors|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 8H9|
Western Electrical Management Ltd. has been providing commercial electrical contracting services in western Canada from its offices in Calgary and Edmonton. Western Electrical is a privately owned, 100% Canadian company and has completed projects in all four western Canadian provinces along with projects in the Northwest Territories, and the Bahamas.
We have been involved in some of the most significant commercial projects in the area including The Bow, McCaig Tower at the Foothills Medical Centre, Suncor Energy Centre (formerly PetroCanada Centre), Bankers Hall, the National Institute for Nanotechnology at the University of Alberta and the Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre in Medicine Hat.
Western Electrical is committed to providing electrical services of the highest quality. It has a very experienced workforce that has completed work in all commercial sectors including office towers, medical facilities, retail shopping centers, hotels, schools, and arts and culture facilities.
Its strong financial position and highly regarded reputation in the construction industry allows it to engage in both small and large-scale projects. Our team consists of skilled and experienced electricians, communication technicians, Accubid-trained estimators, and committed project managers.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed an apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession.
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Calgary Electrician.