Jobs in Calgary Walmart, Cashiers scan items, ensure that prices are quantities are correct, and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing exchanges or refunds.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Hiring Organization||Walmart Supercentre|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 32000 To CAD 35000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 2K2|
And we’re proud of it. Take an inside look and hear directly from our associates about why they love working here. Quality products at everyday low prices that’s the promise Sam Walton made when he started Walmart, and it’s as true today.
We consider it both our mission and our privilege to give Canadians access to the products they need at the prices they can afford, both in stores and online at Walmart.ca. Walmart is honored to be one of Canada’s largest employers. And we continue growing, by adding more services, including online shopping at Walmart.ca.
Home delivery, and pickup at stores and other locations. Every day, we help move our country’s economy forward by working with more than 2,100 Canadian suppliers. We’re also creating jobs and opportunities for people of all backgrounds and helping strengthen communities across the country.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Calgary Walmart.