Jobs in Calgary Work From Home, The job of a content writer is to create print and digital content for companies that provide information or showcase the products or services they offer. To develop content that accurately reflects company ideals, content writers often research the material they need to write each article or product description.
They collaborate closely with a content manager and clients to write according to a company’s editorial style. An effective writer works independently and consistently meets deadlines.
|Hiring Organization||Open Text Corporation|
|Post Name||Virtual Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
At OpenText, our values chart our course and lead to our repeated successes. We collaborate with great colleagues around the globe and support each other at every step of the journey-from developing innovative new products, to creating “wow” moments for our customers.
As a company with employees from different cultures and countries, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA and fundamental to our success. Different perspectives spark innovation, and we are inspired by how our products help organizations use the information to promote social good.
The world’s most trusted companies trust OpenText, and we demonstrate that in our actions every day. Below, employees from across the globe share experiences from their career journeys at OpenText.
- Working to bring the message to the market across channels and deliver final pieces that are consistent with the corporate brand identity
- Working with key marketing department contacts to understand project goals
- Conceptualizing and creating projects to align brand voice and messaging with the appropriate channel
- Communicating with subject matter experts to ensure final outcomes meet goals
- Working enthusiastically and cooperatively with other departments throughout the organization
- Building strong relationships within the creative team and throughout the organization to help ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand project requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- 7+ years of experience in content development or other related position
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent understanding of grammar and various writing styles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a collaborative mindset
- Experience in promotional writing for campaign activities and events is a plus
- Demonstrates conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Identifies and offers solutions for all content development.
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Calgary Work From Home.