Jobs in Canada Alberta, A service manager manages the service department team and handles customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The service manager ensures excellent customer service, maintains strong relationships with customers and third-party vendors, and ensures repeat customers.
We are looking for a detail-oriented service manager to manage our service department and handle customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The service managers maintain a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company’s products and services.
To be successful as a service manager, you should display a strong sales-minded attitude as well as excellent leadership skills. You should also have the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers and third-party vendors
|Post Name||Service Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 67000 To CAD 69000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3E 0B2|
A Canadian-headquartered bank with a focus on high-quality growth markets in the Americas. We are a top-five universal bank in each of our core markets, and a top-15 wholesale bank in the U.S., delivering superior advice and services to help our customers.
Get ahead through a purpose-driven team committed to results in an inclusive and high-performance culture. Focused on six core markets and supported by leading expertise allows us to prioritize our investment for long-term growth putting our customers first.
We’re helping them be better off today and tomorrow. Our diversification strategy underpins our potential for sustainable earnings growth in each of our four business lines Canadian Banking, Global Wealth Management, International Banking, and Global Banking and Markets, over the long term.
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk’s productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company’s high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Improve Accountability Through Standardization.
- Improve Accountability within Business Functions.
- Improve Effectiveness.
- Improve Visibility into Operations.
- Improve Visibility into Performance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Canada Alberta.