Jobs in Canada For Indian Graduates Freshers, Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code.
As well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
|Hiring Organization||RedMane Technology Canada|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 50 To CAD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5C 6A7|
We help organizations provide safety, well-being, and permanency for children, youth, and families. We work side-by-side to provide the solutions caseworkers need to serve their clients better and change lives. See how we protect children and support families.
We help child support organizations innovate, continuously improve, and measure the performance of their programs through modern technology and case-specific tools. See how we help children.
Our solutions streamline eligibility determination and simplify enrollment. We help reduce manually intensive work and advance efforts to increase self-sufficiency. See how we enhance programs.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- High demand. Software developers are in high demand.
- Career options.
- Remote work.
- High salary.
- Working collaboratively and individually.
- Always learning.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Canada For Indian Graduates Freshers.