Jobs In Chennai For Graduates, We are looking for a talented computer operator to monitor and control our computer systems. As a computer operator, you will be responsible for handling the operation and maintenance of our computer systems, collaborating with the IT team, performing routine maintenance, and maintaining equipment inventories.
To ensure success as a computer operator, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to work quickly in high-pressure situations. Ultimately, a top-class computer operator can set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer systems without impeding productivity.
|Hiring Organization||Engineers Hut Design Solutions|
|Post Name||Computer Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600002|
EH specializes in providing Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Design & Detailing Services for all your design needs including various disciplines like mechanical, civil, oil & Gas plant design works, and also providing training for students, working professionals, and corporate training.
CIVIL SERVICES Civil engineering services is a vast domain that extends to the planning, design, and construction of infrastructures such as commercial and residential buildings and other modes of infrastructures.
OIL & GAS SERVICES Piping design services is the most important feature for an industrial project like Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Nuclear etc TRAINING Technical skills refer to the specialized knowledge and expertise needed to accomplish complex actions, tasks, and processes relating to computational
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Identifying and correcting file and system errors.
- Performing data processing operations according to a business production schedule.
- Performing backup procedures to reduce the risk of data loss.
- Maintaining computer equipment and inventory and organizing repairs as needed.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs In Chennai For Graduates.