Delivery Boy Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Zomato
- Post Name : Delivery Boy
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110066
Zomato was founded as Foodiebay in 2008, and was renamed Zomato on 18 January 2010 as Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd. In 2011, it expanded across India to Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Ahmedabad. In 2012, it expanded operations internationally in several countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka,Qatar the United Kingdom, the Philippines, and South Africa.
In 2013, expanded to in New Zealand, Turkey, Brazil and Indonesia, with website and apps available in Turkish, Portuguese, Indonesian and English languages. In April 2014, it launched in Portugal, which was followed by launches in Canada, Lebanon and Ireland in 2015.
In 2015, the firm acquired Seattle-based food portal Urbanspoon, which led to the firm’s entry into the United States and Australia. This U.S.-expansion brought Zomato into direct competition with similar models such as Yelp and Foursquare.
With the introduction of .xxx domains in 2011, Zomato also launched zomato.xxx, a site dedicated to food porn. In May 2012, it launched a print version of the website named “Citibank Zomato Restaurant Guide,” in collaboration with Citibank, but it has since been discontinued. In February 2017, the firm announced plans to launch Zomato Infrastructure services, a service to help restaurants.
Expand their presence without incurring any fixed costs. In September 2017, Zomato claimed it had “turned profitable” in all 24 countries where it operated and introduced a “zero-commission model” for partner restaurants. Towards the end of 2017, Zomato stopped accepting updates from its active users by not utilizing moderators to verify and make updates.
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Delivery Boy Responsibilities
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
Delivery Boy Requirements
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Driver Boy Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.