Jobs in Dubai As Accountants, An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
This Accountant job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages. You can easily customize this template to add any accountant duties and responsibilities that are relevant to your company.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
|Hiring Organization||A D S Advertising Materials|
|Qualification||BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Whether it is designing novelty items, working on a large-scale project, or standing building at a local event, we have all the materials ready at hand for you to start work. Support your local business store by shopping at ADS.
With just a click of a button, you can start sourcing supplies for your projects from ADS. Sign makers stand builders, designers, project engineers, artists, creators, and disruptors, are all welcome. Here’s your chance of finding better things, all in one place.
100% secure, and safe, and your details won’t be lost or shared. Stay at your desk, office, home, or wherever you are, and let us come to you. #WeAreAllResponsibleYou gets to purchase products at the lowest price available across the Middle East region from our online store.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
Skills & Requirements
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai As Accountant”.