Jobs In Dubai Consultants, We are looking for a senior consultant to be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing solutions for clients. The responsibilities of a senior consultant include assisting with drafting strategies, designing solutions using established processes, and contributing to client satisfaction.
To be successful as a senior consultant, you should demonstrate exceptional knowledge of IT to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Consultant should be updated with the latest industry trends, highly motivated, and embrace a collaborative mindset. A senior consultant manages any arising IT issues and resolves the functionality of existing systems.
|Hiring Organization||AURION Business Setup & ISO Consultants|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant|
|Qualification||Degree in computer science, information systems, or related|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
AURION is the Top Branded Business Setup consultant in UAE providing Company Incorporation services in the Free Zones, Mainland, and Offshores Jurisdictions. With more than 12 years of track, record AURION has assisted more than 4500 companies from 80 countries to start their operation in UAE.
Aurion has a dedicated indigenously developed Office Management System to securely store and manage client information. Clients also receive up-to-date notifications on all assignment statuses via the Aurion Mobile App.
We ensure a seamless company formation process in the UAE for our clients. Based on the investor’s business activity, experience, the facility required, and budget, we design the ideal Company Formation Package and guide you throughout and beyond the process of incorporating a company in UAE.
- Managing content development.
- Resolving client queries and problems.
- Managing and guiding junior consultants.
- Supporting business development activities.
- Performing financial analyses.
- Assessing computing needs, shortcomings, and requirements.
- Overseeing daily operations within the department.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related.
- Previous experience in an IT management position.
- A strong understanding of IT infrastructure and security.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Cost Savings.
- Time Savings.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs In Dubai Consultants”.