Jobs in Dubai Dubizzle, We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
dubizzle is the leading classifieds platform for users in the United Arab Emirates. Since its launch, dubizzle has become the number one platform for users to buy, sell, or find anything in their community.
A community where underused goods are redistributed to fill a new need, and become wanted again, where non-product assets such as space, skills, and money are exchanged and traded in new ways that don’t always require centralized institutions or ‘middlemen’.
dubizzle is a part of the Emerging Markets Property Group (EMPG) which also operates the largest property classified sites in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Morocco. Now situated in the heart of Dubai Design District, Dubai’s skyline may have changed, but dubizzle has not, and there is so much more to come.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Your employment isn’t tied to just one industry.
- You can work in multiple environments.
- You can choose to be self-employed.
- You have many specialties to choose from.
- It’s not boring.
- You can express yourself.
- You can create things for yourself, friends, and family without having to outsource.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Dubizzle”.