Jobs in Dubai For Administration, We are looking for an organized, analytical administrative coordinator, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and admin-related operations.
In this role, you will field interdepartmental communications, perform office tasks, respond to communications, and oversee all administrative tasks for the company. Administrative coordinators handle clerical and administrative duties and coordinate.
General administration within organizations. They serve as a point of contact by linking employees, internal departments, and customers. They also lead other administrative workers by assigning tasks, developing skills, and planning administrative projects.
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Autism Center|
|Post Name||Administrative Coordinator|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3126 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Dubai Autism Center (DAC) is a non-profit organization founded by a decree issued by H.H. Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum in. Initially, the center operated as a resource/counseling center with members of staff and in.
January was launched as an intervention center. To successfully include children with autism into our community through holistic approaches to their education and therapeutic interventions; together with our focused efforts to create social awareness.
About autism center of excellence has highly trained professionals to provide evidence-based and accredited programs to support individuals with autism and their families and to be an internationally recognized autism-consultancy center for the region.
- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Process management and improvement
- Time management
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamline Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Administration”.