|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Qualification||BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5500 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities around the world as we continue our expansion around the world.
The successful candidate will have:
- BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience in teaching primary level – KS1/KS2
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2-for-1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants, and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.