Jobs In Dubai For Fresher, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Hiring Organization||Urban Al Khoory Hotels|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Al Khoory Hospitality is a part of the Al Khoory Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in a range of other business sectors, such as Real Estate, Automobile, Equipment Trading, Servicing, Water Pump Assembly, Electric Control Panels, Generators, as well as Waste Disposal Bins and Chutes.
The Al Khoory Hospitality Division was founded by Mr. Mohammed Tayyeb Khoory, Chairman of the Group. In December of the same year, we launched our first property: Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha, Dubai.
Since then, we have expanded our portfolio by establishing five more hotels: Al Khoory Atrium Hotel, Al Khoory Executive Hotel, Al Khoory Inn, Urban Al Khoory Hotels, and Al Khoory Sky Garden Hotel.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs In Dubai For Fresher”.