Jobs In Dubai For Hotel, We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the supervisor of malfunctioning.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
|Hiring Organization||Grand Hyatt Dubai|
|Post Name||Commis Chef|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15000 To AED 18000 Per Year|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
As we continue to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most important—people. Hyatt is a company that was built by a family. It’s a workplace where coworkers become friends. Every day we care for our guests.
Meet Hyatt Thrive, our corporate social responsibility platform. Our purpose of care defines our practice of responsibility. By building strong communities and fostering sustainable practices, we’re working to create an environment in which people thrive.
As the Hyatt footprint expands to meet the needs of a more connected and traveled world, we have the opportunity—and the responsibility—to grow with purpose and to protect our environment for generations to come.
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Career Options Aplenty.
- Creative License.
- Every Day is a New Experience.
- Bonuses, Free Food, Free Drinks.
- The Student Becomes the Teacher.
- Instant (or near instant) Gratification.
- Opportunity to Open Your Own Shop.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs In Dubai For Hotel”.