Senior Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer (Design)
|Hiring Organization||KEO INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS|
|Post Name||Senior Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer (Design)|
|Qualification||Diploma / Bachelor / Master’s degree in a relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of planning.
Design, or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences, and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top International Design Firms; in the Top International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as the largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their WAS Survey.
We Invite You To Join Us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Authorities Coordinator to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This position is responsible for Coordinating and managing the process of Authority Approvals on behalf of KEO.
The role manages the permitting process, dealing with authorities (including DM, RTA, Civil Defense, DEWA, and Civil Aviation), and adds significant value by being able to facilitate necessary approvals.
We Envisage Success in This Role To Include.
- Developing a Statutory Authority and Approvals strategy whilst ensuring authority approval requirements are included in the Master Schedule
- Executing monitoring and updating the Authority Approvals / Permits register and working with regulatory authorities to ensure that the required approvals are in place in a timely manner
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all necessary permits are in place as required
- Maintaining systems to ensure that permits in use are current and valid for the relevant activity
- Coordinating permit processes and related issues between the Planning, Engineering & Building divisions.
- Tracking the status of approvals and ensuring government compliance.
- Supporting the Project Managers, Design Consultants, and Contractors in resolving authority approval and permit interface issues as necessary together with the wider project team, develop systems to ensure that permits are current and valid for the activity being undertaken.
- Advising and informing appropriate staff and departments of the document and plan submittal requirements for new projects.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity.
- Diploma / Bachelor / Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of government and regulatory legislation, procedures, and policies related to permitting systems.
- Alongside expert knowledge of operational aspects of discipline projects.