Jobs in Dubai For Marketing, We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
|Hiring Organization||EDS FZE|
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
EDS is a team of digital media experts delivering online business solutions and exceptional digital marketing results for companies worldwide. We combine commercial thinking with technical brilliance in website design and development, search engine optimization and pay-per-click, content generation, online communications, and social media.
We develop cross-channel digital marketing campaigns that champion a range of different techniques to achieve these goals, be it traffic driving, lead generation, eCommerce, brand awareness, engagement, or all of the above.
For us, it’s all about return on investment and innovation to add value to your business through online marketing & advertising. If you feel the same, please get in touch and let us provide you with a free audit of your online presence.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. or A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years of experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Varied Project Load.
- Center of Activity.
- High Salary.
- Favorable Job Outlook.
- Transferable Job Skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Marketing”.