Jobs in Dubai RTA, We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
A project manager oversees different initiatives or projects of a business, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of the clients. Although a project manager usually doesn’t need to perform the hands-on tasks involved in a project.
|Hiring Organization||Roads and Transport Authority – RTA Headquarter|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Providing an advanced transport network for the people of Dubai has been high on the government’s agenda, which is evident from its initiatives to enhance the public transport facilities and improve roads across the emirate to make travel safer and smoother.
RTA is responsible for planning and providing the requirements of transport, roads & traffic in the Emirate of Dubai, and between Dubai and other Emirates of the UAE, and neighboring countries in order to provide an effective & and integrated transport system capable of achieving Dubai’s vision & serving the vital interests of the Emirate.
Furthermore, The Best Business Awards are acknowledged as one of the prestigious business awards in the United Kingdom that attract broad-based participation from businesses and organizations including multinational companies and SMEs characterized by innovation and leadership.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Manage Budgets and Timelines.
- Improve Productivity and Overall Quality of Work.
- Mitigate Project Risks.
- Improve Relationships With Stakeholders.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai RTA”.