Jobs in Dubai With Salaries, Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to join our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines.
Your duties will include recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
|Hiring Organization||Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga|
|Post Name||Sous Chef|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Over the past 65 years, care has been at the heart of everything that we do at Hyatt. As our world evolves and new challenges emerge, we have brought our global Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategy to life through our World of Care platform.
Our focus areas and goals were defined by understanding what is important to our colleagues, guests, customers, owners, and communities. Our ongoing engagement with these stakeholders and our broader supply chain enables us to continue to evolve our strategy to address emerging needs.
We are committed to providing regular reporting on these topics in order to hold ourselves accountable and enhance meaningful stakeholder engagement. The integration of World of Care into our Board oversight solidifies this commitment and the initiatives that are critical to advancing ESG at Hyatt.
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 401(k) matching.
- AD&D insurance.
- Commuter assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discount.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai With Salaries”.