Jobs in London for Indians, We are looking for an Accounting Associate to join our financial department. Your duties will include compiling and reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, assisting with payroll processing, and maintaining records. You will also be required to perform general administrative tasks.
To be successful as an Accounting Associate, you should be familiar with popular accounting software programs and have a firm grasp of basic accounting principles and practices. A top-notch Accounting Associate should be well-organized, have an aptitude for numbers, and be able to maintain good relationships with our clients.
|Hiring Organization||Pearson College|
|Post Name||Accounting Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1V 7BH|
We’re a boutique institution offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and short courses. Part of Pearson, an FTSE 100 company, we pride ourselves on offering a unique, supportive, and close-knit environment, where everyone can succeed.
Our mission is clear: to become one of the UK’s leading universities for in-depth industry engagement. Our academic schools are united by our mantra “designed, developed, and delivered with industry” and our students graduate feeling prepared for the workplace and ready to embark on a long and fulfilling career.
Our students are taught by experts that have worked in their respective industries and they benefit from industry feedback from leaders within the industry too. They get to deliver live industry briefs and attend industry workshops and conferences led by some of the world’s most reputable organizations.
When you combine higher education and industry, everyone benefits. Especially when there’s a need for graduates to stand out from the crowd in a competitive market. Industry engagement drives us; it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. And it is what will take us, and our students, into the future.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Answering telephones and handling routing correspondence with clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- At least two years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in London for Indians.