Jobs in London Part Time, We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of library assistant. Library assistants are responsible for sorting and shelving books according to their categorization, assisting customers with internet access, and ensuring their technical needs are met.
They also manage inquiries over the counter, via email or telephone, among other duties. Furthermore, library assistants need to attend to any disruptions or disturbances in the library, requiring confidence and excellent communicative skill.
|Hiring Organization||National Portrait Gallery|
|Post Name||Library Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1000 To GBP 1200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2H 0HE|
Our aim is ‘to promote through the media of portraits the appreciation of the men and women who have made and are making British history and culture and to promote the appreciation and understanding of portraiture in all media. Explore our current opportunities.
- Helping customers locate books.
- Helping customers find material online.
- Checking books in and out at the front desk.
- Sorting and shelving books according to their categorization.
- Register new customers and maintain and update customer profiles.
- Maintaining records of books taken out and books brought back.
- Cataloging new arrivals.
Skills & Requirements
- Be highly organized.
- Have good information technology skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- A keen interest in the benefits of reading.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Contact with books.
- Every day is different during work in the library.
- Activities to encourage reading in the library.
- Working hours in the library.
- Social skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in London Part Time.