Jobs in Malta with Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
Account Officers handle the financial records of an organization. Account Officers oversee accounts, manage invoices, and ensure smooth transactions with clients.
|Post Name||Accounts Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 18 To EUR 20 Per Hour|
|Location||St. Julian’s, Malta 3141|
Instituted on rendering an effortless service to its customers, BGMT aids entrepreneurs and professionals drive their ventures forward through targeted planning and articulate expertise.
Through our dedicated and client-specific services that produce information in a timely and cost-efficient manner, we adopt feasible and effective plans that ensure the reach of our customer’s goals and targets together with supporting the business in a holistic and cost-efficient manner.
BGMT was founded on the idea of being a universal business carrier and service provider that provides ease to the logistical challenges faced by international ventures, together with safeguarding confidentiality, efficiency, and governance.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Accounts receivable.
- Accounts payable.
- Financial controls.
- Financial reporting.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Malta with Visa Sponsorship.