Data Entry Clerk Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : TS Staffing Group
- Post Name : Data Entry Clerk
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : AUD 20 To AUD 25 Per Hour
- Location : Perth, Western Australia, Australia, 6005
We’re a young company, but we’ve got plenty of experience. You’re busy; we’re busy, so we won’t waste your time with any candidate who isn’t a good fit for your needs or push job roles on you that are never going to be of interest. We know by now that round holes and square pegs don’t make a good fit.
More than anything we feel our client or candidate endorsements will tell you everything you need to know about succeeding with TS Staffing. We are not big on buzz words so unless you’re planning to start a rock band we won’t be sending you any “rockstars”.
Jobandtalent is the world’s leading digital temp staffing agency. Our on-demand staffing marketplace aims to make the labour market more fluid and accessible by tearing down the barriers to job searching and hiring.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Good Written and Communication Skills.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- High Levels of Concentration.
- Typing Skills.
- Address : 1131 Hay St, West Perth WA 6005, Australia
- Phone : +61 8 6333 0331
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.