|Post Name||Junior Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22000 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 1AA|
Our Client based in Chiswick is looking for a Junior accountant to join their team. This is a lovely role and if you have an interest in Music or Sports then this would be an added bonus.
You need to be
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Relevant experience is desirable but not essential
- Desire to progress your career and qualifications in Accountancy, with the opportunity to study for AAT and ACCA
- IT literate and interested in becoming an expert in key software packages
Working within the Business Management team, the main purpose of this role will be to assist with client accounts- which includes bookkeeping, preparing VAT returns, maintaining sales and purchase ledgers, and other related duties as reasonably directed. You will report to the Director, whilst providing additional support to Senior Accountants.
- Bookkeeping and receipt analysis
- Preparing VAT returns
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Assisting with account preparations for Sole traders, Limited companies, and LLP’s up-to-trial balance
- Assisting with the running of bank accounts and gaining approval for payments
- Maintaining relationships with all major stakeholders
- Working across teams to ensure best practice is maintained
Great career prospects for the right person that wants to succeed.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information and is available on our website.