|Post Name||Marketing Campaign Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Wetherby, England, United Kingdom LS22 6LE|
Proactis is a leading Source-to-Pay software solution provider for mid-market organizations across a range of service-led industries.
Management of all aspects of marketing campaigns and events, to generate, nurture, and influence pipeline across all stages. These campaigns and events will cover:
- Direct and Partner new business and cross-sells.
- Larger product releases to maximize upgrades and support customer retention.
- Awareness and influence to build our audience and shape brand perception.
Primary Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Manage the full lifecycle of marketing campaigns (including account and segment based), from planning and implementation to delivery, measurement, review, and optimization, with the aim of driving new business demand generation, as well as customer upsell retention, renewal, and engagement.
- Take responsibility for researching, planning, managing, and delivering all online and physical events (including the annual flagship ReThink conference), measuring outcomes against KPIs to ensure Proactis receives maximum ROI.
- Brief, oversee, and proof the work of external agencies.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs/ROI.
- Write, edit and proofread copy.
- Input into the marketing plan with campaign and event ideas. This should be based on pipeline needs, the sales and marketing strategy, business objectives, and key observations/trends from the market (including finance and procurement, key market sectors, technology, marketing, etc.).
- Work closely with all key functions of the business, particularly Business Development (Sales) and Account Management, to ensure a strong understanding of the solutions being marketed and the optimization of any campaigns.
- Be a UK Salesforce and Pardot super user, helping optimize usage across the region.
- Procurement activities (e.g., budget requests, PO raising, supplier research).
- Support the governance and management of the appropriate use of the Proactis brand within the UK territory, and ensure that the organization’s brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
Skills And Experience
- 3/4+ years’ hands-on campaign and event management experience (online and physical) and the ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Strong project management skills and experience in operating within a fast-paced and demanding commercial environment.
- Confident stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence across all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including copywriting and proofreading).
Experience Using Marketing Tools Such As:
- Kentico CMS.
- Google Analytics.
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
Why Work With Us?
- Investment in your learning & development
- Enhanced company Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave
- Company bonus scheme for everyone
- Private medical insurance
- Company Healthcare
- Volunteering days
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme