Customer Experience Associate
|Post Name||Customer Experience Associate|
|Qualification||High school level or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1200 To GBP 1400 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Enjoy a positive and friendly environment while working in an important position providing support to customers. We offer excellent training, career opportunities, a fantastic work environment, and great benefits.
You will be the first point of contact for customers with questions related to the financial sphere. You will represent a leading company in the financial sector for end customers. As a customer service agent, you will ensure that you offer a high-quality service to all customers who require assistance.
- Provide quality service by solving the queries/problems of our end customers.
- Search for solutions to complex cases.
- Follow our client’s and Conduent’s policies as well as any applicable legal requirements.
- Improve own knowledge, as well as contribute to improving the database and processes to continue providing ideas or suggestions.
- Excellent ability to listen and review information.
- Patience in verbal communication, ability to connect with people in different ways adapting to the communication style.
- Technological skills, ability to search for information in databases, familiarity with data management systems.
- Self-management skills and the ability to be produced independently of the team and leadership.
- High school level or equivalent.
- Proficient English.
- Have legal authorization to work permanently in the country without the need for visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Have previous experience in office work/customer service or affinity for the type of work.
- Availability to work different shifts including weekends and nights.
- Interest in working from home.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Benefits for employees such as great discounts on health insurance for you and your family, childcare checks, and more.
- Excellent working environment
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first.