Candidate Attraction Lead
|Hiring Organization||Gist Ltd|
|Post Name||Candidate Attraction Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 45000 To GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
What’s the Opportunity?
An opportunity has arisen to join Gist as Candidate Attraction Lead in the HR team reporting to the Head of HR Operations. The Candidate Attraction Lead will help create and implement a candidate attraction plan to support the volume resourcing activity required for the peak periods activity. Support all advertising required for the operational sites, to help attract suitable candidates for Warehouse and Driver vacancies across the Gist network.
We are looking for someone who has recruitment marketing experience and can provide expert advice and guidance to the business regarding volume recruitment activity. In this role you will work with this site to support the attraction and provide reporting and analysis on the activities, highlighting success and challenges across the network.
The Candidate attraction lead will work with external supplies to deliver the best possible solution for Gist. This is a hybrid role, working a couple of days in the Basingstoke head office as well as being able to work remotely, this is initially a 6-month FTC.
- Create an effective nationwide advertising campaign for Warehouse and Drivers roles, working with external providers to support the campaign
- Assessing various recruitment methods and selecting the most appropriate routes to market for each role across the sites
- Sourcing for suitable candidates, creating proactive campaigns to attract talent to the business
- Provide expert recruitment advice to the sites regarding volume recruitment, and implement processes to support the business prepare for the Christmas peak
- Provide accurate and robust reporting on a weekly / monthly basis for the Senior Leadership Team
- Attend meetings and briefings with Senior Stakeholders to monitor and update on performance
- Liaising with local HR teams and hiring managers to gather feedback and update on the progress of current vacancies, as well as identifying future needs
- Building relationships and working with external suppliers
What you will need to succeed?
- Experience in Recruitment is essential, ideally with a volume resourcing background
- Experience in logistics and warehousing distribution is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise support multiple stakeholders within local HR teams and hiring managers and senior managers
- Excellent relationship manager skills especially with external suppliers where required
- Experience in recruitment systems, job boards, and excellent use of excel for reporting purposes
Who are we?
In the retail landscape, change is a constant; from growing product ranges that satisfy and excite ever more demanding consumers, to moving to the convenience format and the continued growth of the discounters. We are an award-winning supply chain specialist that works in partnership with customers such as Starbucks, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Morrisons, and 2 Sisters Food Group.
At Gist, we deliver Industry-leading logistics and supply change transformation for the benefit of our customers and shareholders. We invest in the best people, who are passionate about achieving. We are big on succession and being united by our core values which are Progressive, Accountable, Collaborative, and Ethical.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension – Auto-enrolment scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Private healthcare
- Access to our lifestyle app which includes;
- Well-being portal
- Discounts to major restaurants and retailers