Jobs in Vancouver Canada, An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, and taking minutes.
And other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
|Hiring Organization||Teck Resources Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 62000 Per Year|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6C 0B3|
Teck is one of Canada’s leading mining companies, focused on providing products that are essential to building a better quality of life for people around the globe. Teck is one of Canada’s leading mining companies with operations and projects in Canada.
The United States, Chile, and Peru. We provide essential resources the world is counting on to make life better while caring for the people, communities, and land that we love. We work with a sense of personal responsibility and genuine care for the people.
Communities and lands with which we are entrusted. We are committed to innovation and continuous improvement while ensuring everyone goes home safe and healthy every day. We do the right thing even when it’s hard or requires bold action.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Vancouver Canada.