Sharjah Free Zone Jobs, Our American curriculum school, the American School of Creative Science in Sharjah is looking for a creative, passionate, and outstanding Classroom Teacher who values professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
We expect our Educators to deliver high-quality lessons while successfully nurturing our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse our students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment.
We are looking for an energetic kindergarten teacher to prepare our students for entry into first grade. The kindergarten teacher’s responsibilities include designing and conducting lessons that advance students’ social and educational abilities. You should also be able to mediate disputes between students.
|Post Name||KG Teacher|
|Qualification||4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Early Childhood Master in Education or Early Childhood|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management International (BEAM) is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum schools in Dubai and Sharjah under the banner of the International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS), together enrolling over 8,000 students in the United Arab Emirates.
At BEAM, our educators see learning through the eyes of their students and our students see themselves as their own teachers and leaders. We are lighting the way to a better future through faith, leadership, creativity & scientific understanding of learning.
We are the leading schools providing the best of the UK/US, Arabic, and Islamic Studies Curriculum together with an unparalleled Quran program for all our Global Leaders of Learning, Life, Humanity, and Faith.
- Preparing and presenting lessons that facilitate students’ cognitive, social, and emotional development.
- Ensuring that you have sufficient classroom supplies at all times.
- Creating a learning environment that is safe and nurturing.
- Supervising children during lessons, meal time, and on the playground.
- Assisting students to resolve conflicts with others.
- Monitoring and notifying caregivers of students’ progress.
- Notifying the Department Head and caregivers of accidents or other noteworthy incidents that occur while students are under your supervision.
- Attending meetings with staff and caregivers, as required.
- Accompanying students on field trips, as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Early Childhood Master in Education or Early Childhood.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience following the US Common Core Curriculum.
- IELTS with min score of 6.5 in academic level or TOEFL-79-95.
- Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards. Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis, and Differentiation for Students
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval as KG Classroom Teacher for UAE-based candidates.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sharjah Free Zone Jobs”.