Lab Technician Jobs in Chennai, Lab technicians, also known as laboratory technicians, support laboratory-based scientific investigations by carrying out routine technical tasks substances, they conduct tests on those samples or substances and report on their findings.
We are looking for a meticulous lab technician who will be responsible for supporting our laboratory staff with the primary goal of optimizing lab procedures and succeeding in producing reliable test results.
In order to be successful as a lab technician, you will need to be thorough when carrying out your duties, successfully maintain records of laboratory processes and equipment, and generate reports to submit to the relevant laboratory manager.
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||17000/- To 19000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600061|
Thyrocare is India’s first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals in India and other countries. Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai – India for esoteric tests.
Regional Processing Laboratory in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia. We have focused on strong technologies, strong brands, and strong systems that enable us to give our clients the best of science and technology at an affordable cost.
With a belief that ‘Quality’ is the heart of any intelligent management, Thyrocare became one of the first Indian diagnostic laboratories to obtain internationally renowned quality accreditations like ISO 9001-2000 rating as early as, which is now escalated to ISO and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certification.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Have the place to yourself.
- Work more efficiently.
- Concentrate on hard/long experiments.
- Peace of mind.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Lab Technician Jobs in Chennai.