Lab Technician Vacancy in Chennai, Lab technicians, also known as laboratory technicians, support laboratory-based scientific investigations by carrying out routine technical tasks and experiments they conduct tests on those samples or substances and report on their findings.
We are looking for a meticulous lab technician who will be responsible for supporting our laboratory staff with the primary goal of optimizing lab procedures and succeeding in producing reliable test results.
In order to be successful as a lab technician, you will need to be thorough when carrying out your duties, successfully maintain records of laboratory processes and equipment, and generate reports to submit to the relevant laboratory manager.
|Hiring Organization||AIWO LIMITED|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 19000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600028|
What you put in your body today is the foundation for who you become tomorrow. You’re obsessed with ascending to the top of your field, setting a new world record, or simply cultivating a long, healthy life. During the course of manufacturing AiWO products.
There are at least three quality and purity audits from the acceptance of raw materials to full FDA compliance. AiWO team brings together people passionate about vitamins & supplements, personal health, design, technology, e-commerce, Pizza Fridays, and bowling.
This is just the beginning. We know there’s more work to be done. Interested in growing with us? Send us your resume to email@example.com Our top priority is to ensure the health of our customers. We help you to achieve good health through our supplements.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Have the place to yourself.
- Work more efficiently.
- Concentrate on hard/long experiments.
- Peace of mind.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Lab Technician Vacancy in Chennai.