Lab Technician Vacancy in Delhi, We are looking for a meticulous lab technician who will be responsible for supporting our laboratory staff with the primary goal of optimizing lab procedures and succeeding in producing reliable test results.
In order to be successful as a lab technician, you will need to be thorough when carrying out your duties, successfully maintain records of laboratory processes and equipment, and generate reports to submit to the relevant laboratory manager.
Lab technicians, also known as laboratory technicians, support laboratory-based scientific investigations by carrying out routine technical tasks and experiments. Lab technicians work with laboratory equipment to analyze samples or substances, they conduct tests on those samples or substances and report on their findings.
|Hiring Organization||Spectro Analytical Labs Private Limited|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||14000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110020|
Spectro Analytical Labs Pvt. Limited has been serving customers with third-party-quality testing & inspection-related services since, and now operates across the country. They have grown to become one of India’s most trusted brands.
For us at Spectro, quality control and analysis have always been our calling and we do not give up on it. We do that by adopting cutting-edge technologies, broadening our scope of work, and adopting better and more stringent Quality Control measures.
Starting from a small setup in New Delhi, Spectro has steadily achieved growth up to such an extent that, it has become India’s foremost Analytical Laboratory with several Branches and Joint Ventures all over the country.
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Valid laboratory technician license.
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Beat the commute. When I was a postdoc, I commuted 60 miles one way to the lab, with the traffic.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Have the place to yourself.
- Work more efficiently.
- Concentrate on hard/long experiments.
- Peace of mind.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Lab Technician Vacancy in Delhi.