Linkedin Jobs London, Lab technicians, also known as laboratory technicians, support laboratory-based scientific investigations by carrying out routine technical tasks and experiments. Lab technicians work with laboratory equipment to analyze samples or substances
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1N 3JH|
Today, LinkedIn leads a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales, and recruitment solutions under the leadership of Ryan Roslansky. In December,
Microsoft completed its acquisition of LinkedIn, bringing together the world’s leading professional cloud and the world’s leading professional network. At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams.
We’ve learned that every individual and every team works differently, so we’re embracing flexibility while continuing to create amazing office experiences for everyday work and times when we’re together.
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Valid laboratory technician license.
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Beat the commute. When I was a postdoc, I commuted 60 miles one way to the lab, with the traffic.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Have the place to yourself.
- Work more efficiently.
- Concentrate on hard/long experiments.
- Peace of mind.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Linkedin Jobs London”.