Unskilled Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship, As a Laborer you provide physical labor on a construction site. Under direct supervision, you will be expected to safely operate machinery and be responsible for its maintenance and upkeep.
You will assist skilled trades as needed and load and unload deliveries to the work site. In addition, you will maintain a safe job site by removing any hazards. You could be the ideal candidate if you have a GED or H.S.
Diploma and some experience as a laborer able to operate a variety of tools and machinery and can lift over 50 pounds and do repetitive movements with a little break in between. You must be willing to work in all types of weather including extreme conditions and can pass a drug screen before an offer can be extended.
|Hiring Organization||Labour Solutions Australia|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 27 To AUD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Salisbury, South Australia, Australia 5108|
Labour Solutions Australia, part of the Adcorp Group of companies, is one of the country’s leading workforce solution providers. Since we’ve delivered our clients with the people they need – regardless of where, when, and who they’re after.
Working across agriculture, building and construction, healthcare, FMCG and manufacturing, food processing, transport, and logistics, we have an in-depth understanding of our client’s industries and the challenges they face. We partner with them to provide scalable and efficient solutions to drive down.
Cost and drive up production and performance. Credibility, compliance, and a commitment to the highest standards are crucial within the recruitment and staffing industry. The following certifications and memberships.
Demonstrate our pledge to have the highest quality policies and procedures in place that deliver outstanding customer service, as well as protect candidates, contractors, and clients.
- Be at the job site on time.
- Provide assistance on the site as needed.
- Perform care and maintenance of assigned tools.
- Load and unload materials.
- Remove hazards from the job site.
- Assemble scaffolding.
- Perform physical labor on construction sites.
- Clean job sites.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Comfortable working at height.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good physical condition.
- Familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures.
- Improved Industrial Relations.
- Increase in the General Efficiency and Income.
- High Morale.
- Creation of Permanent Labour Force.
- Improvement in the Mental and Moral Health.
- Change in the Outlook of Employers and.
- Social Benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Unskilled Jobs in Australia With Visa Sponsorship”.