Latest Job Vacancy in Chennai For Freshers 2022, We are seeking a qualified and dedicated medical biller to join our administrative office. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation, and sound judgment. As our medical biller, your daily duties will include maintaining billing software, appealing denied claims, and recording late payments.
To succeed in this role, you must possess in-depth knowledge of billing software and medical insurance policies. The ideal candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as communicating with clients and various insurance agents will form a large part of the job.
|Hiring Organization||ABP INDIA|
|Post Name||Medical Biller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600025|
At ABP we tackle tough things together in great spirit since we believe success is a team game. We provide a great place to work and inspire people to give their best thereby be an employer of choice while being mindful of our responsibilities.
ABP Solutions is emerging as a leading provider of BPO services in INDIA. Our structural approach, skill sets, in-time communication, and regular status reports make us a dependable partner while your focus center is on core business activities.
Our flexible approach and dedicated quality have been reflected in our growth over the years. Managed and driven strongly by ethical business practice and fully complying with every Statutory and Legal regulation we are dedicated to providing our clients with the most competitive advantage over their peers.
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
- Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
- Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations.
- Monitor and record late payments.
- Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
- Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
- Investigate and appeal denied claims.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a medical biller or similar role.
- Solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Focuses Mainly on Patient Care. It is always a challenge to be a professional doctor and an administrative manager at the same time.
- Reduces Billing Errors.
- Saves Money.
- Accelerates Cash Flow.
- Improves Patient Satisfaction.
- Ensures Billing Compliance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Latest Job Vacancy in Chennai For Freshers 2022.