Legal Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire a legal assistant with superb research and administrative skills. Legal assistants are expected to work well under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, legal assistants should be proficient at multi-tasking, intuitive, and excellent communicators with a keen interest in providing accurate and insightful support to lawyers and legal teams. Top candidates will be experts in key legal concepts with fantastic organizational skills, great IT skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
Legal assistants, also known as paralegals, are legal professionals who assist individual lawyers or legal teams by preparing and prioritizing legal documents. They perform legal research, compile legal documents and evidence, facilitate interviews, and provide assistance prior to and during court proceedings.
|Hiring Organization||Pure Talent Employment Services|
|Post Name||Legal Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 5412 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We offer a platform to support hiring and employment, assisting candidates with career objectives and companies with challenges in hiring and employing top talent. We promote a culture of performance and ensure that customer finds the value they need in our services. Ever changing global agenda impacts careers and professional goals.
Careers turned projects may fulfill short-term and long-term goals yet a rewarding role where an employer recognizes potential can go a long way. Our team promotes the highest recruitment standards and code of compliance throughout the screening and employment process which is built on AESC standards and global industry practice.
We do a number of walk-throughs during the hiring process in order to manage expectations for both parties. This resonates throughout our culture and provides a distinctive advantage to employers and candidates.
- Conduct legal research on cases and gather pertinent legal information.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and edit drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals and other relevant publications.
- Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of caseloads.
- Analyze and summarize documents.
- Assist with the administration and management of workflow.
- Locate and interview witnesses.
- General administrative duties ie. answering correspondence and taking telephone calls.
Skills & Requirements
- Written and verbal communication.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Google Suite.
- Work ethic.
- Two years of experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lexis-Nexis, PACER, Westlaw, and other legal research sites.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Legal Jobs in Dubai“.