Legal Counsel Jobs Calgary, We are looking for an analytical general counsel to optimize our organizational efficiency regarding legal matters. The general counsel will examine and draft IT, employment, real estate, and vendor contracts.
Manage copyrights and trademarks, and preserve business records such as minutes of meetings and resolutions. The general counsel will be responsible for the negotiation and management of customer contracts, insurance matters, and employee relations.
You will ensure legal compliance regarding mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity, labeling, employee safety, and consumer protection. You will oversee compliance with corporate governance, and establish the prudence of defending lawsuits and prosecuting.
|Hiring Organization||WSP Global|
|Post Name||Legal Counsel|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 95 To CAD 98 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 4K3|
WSP Global Inc. is a Canadian company with American and British roots, providing management and consultancy services to the built and natural environment. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
After the purchase of New York-headquartered professional services firm Parsons Brinckerhoff in October, WSP Global effectively became one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with approximate employees in offices serving in countries.
Williams Sale Partnership was established in England by Chris Cole and three other partners. In, it was a founder member of the Building Services Research and Information Association (BSRIA).
- Advising executive, senior management, and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing the organization’s legal matters.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of the organization’s operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing the company’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality.
- Fluent Verbal Communication.
- Superior Writing Skills.
- Logical and Analytical Rationale.
- The benefit of counsel means having guidance from legal counsel in court.
- Negotiations, or other legal matters.
- The term often appears in challenges to decisions made.
- A party without the benefit of counsel because the party agreed to unacceptable terms.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Legal Counsel Jobs Calgary”.