Legal Counsel Jobs Singapore, We are looking for an analytical Legal counsel to optimize our organizational efficiency regarding legal matters. The Legal counsel will examine and draft IT, employment, real estate, and vendor contracts, manage copyrights and trademarks, and preserve business records such as minutes of meetings and resolutions.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for the negotiation and management of customer contracts, insurance matters, and employee relations.
To ensure success you need to have sound knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations, and the ability to make prudent legal decisions. Top candidates will be team players with outstanding advocacy and people skills.
|Post Name||Legal Counsel|
|Qualification||Juris Doctor degree from accredited, top-tier law school.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
We aim to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially, and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Learn about our business and people, which grew from a small shop in London nearly 200 years ago to become a major energy company
Shell is an international energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally, and socially responsible.
Shell employs more than 3,100 people in Singapore. Read about our projects and sites around the country.
- Advising executive, senior management, and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing the organization’s legal matters.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of the organization’s operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing the company’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Preserving all corporate records.
- Handling statutory filings, such as licensing forms.
- Liaising with outside counsel regarding their assignments.
- Creating new entities and managing the organization’s intellectual property.
Skills & Requirements
- Juris Doctor degree from accredited, top-tier law school.
- 4+ years of practice with an established law firm.
- Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing, and M&A.
- Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality.
- Work Environment.
- Development & Progress.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Legal Counsel Jobs Singapore”.