Legal Jobs in Mumbai, Lawyers, also known as attorneys, are certified professionals who advise and represent natural and juristic persons in legal matters. They counsel clients, perform legal research, prepare legal documents and represent clients in criminal and civil court proceedings.
We are looking to hire a lawyer with brilliant research and analytical skills. Lawyers are expected to display sound judgment and decision-making with outstanding problem-solving and communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Treelife Consulting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400051|
Our multi-disciplinary teams give you holistic and quality solutions each time. With over 300+ startups serviced, worked on over 100 + transactions, and solved countless problems that entrepreneurs and investors come across.
During our tenure, we have built deep sector expertise in the startup ecosystem. Our purpose is to ‘empower businesses to help them achieve growth with our skill sets. Treelife provides us with critical insights into our business, allows us to make fast decisions & ultimately become more dynamic and competitive in the marketplace.
To top it all off, the support has been brilliant: quick, helpful, and personal. We are super impressed with Treelife. I recommended Treelife to my contacts. Over the past couple of years, the Treelife team has played a pivotal role in helping us streamline and develop our financial and legal functions at Supari Studios.
- Monitor legal risk in the documentation and give guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approval is in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review, and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts, and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Legal Jobs in Mumbai.