Legal Jobs in Kuwait, Legal researchers support attorneys and legal executives in the pre-trial process by researching and analyzing case law and relevant information necessary to attorneys’ casework.
They are typically legal assistants and paralegals who work under a practicing attorney’s supervision. Legal research involves tasks such as
Finding primary sources of law, or primary authority, in a given jurisdiction (cases, statutes, regulations, etc.). Searching secondary authorities, for background information about legal topics.
|Hiring Organization||HR Plus Consultancy|
|Post Name||Legal Researcher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 300 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
HR+ specialized manpower recruitment firm for experienced employees for Top Management, Banking/Financial Services, HR/Public Relations, Production Manufacturing, Construction & Engineering, Food & Beverage, Medical & Healthcare, IT, E-Commerce and retail. access better talent.
A rich database of manpower candidates. Direct competitor recruiting. create exceptional matches. our comprehensive search, screen, and assessment process ensure the candidates we present will thrive in your organization. delegate expensive, burdensome portions of your recruiting process while reducing the risk of a bad hire.
we can provide you candidates from Kuwait, India, Nepal, Srilanka, Indonesia, and GCC countries consultancy solutions our well-experienced specialists can provide their expertise in preparing your human resources department to become a value-adding strategic player accommodation solutions
we can arrange housing facility for white and blue collar candidates in suitable apartment buildings. transportation solutions we can provide transportation facility for your staff to remote locations in Kuwait and in the city area in our coaster buses and van.
- Identify the scope of the legal question.
- Begin your research by consulting a secondary source.
- Identify relevant statutes.
- Identify the cases that are on-point for your specific facts.
- Use digests and databases to find more cases.
- Confirm that your authority is still good law.
Skills & Requirements
- Beginning of a Research Project.
- Selection of a Research Topic.
- Justification, Purpose, and Relevance of Research.
- Designing Research Question.
- Formulation of Hypothesis.
- Literature Review.
- Outline of Research.
- Conceptual and Theoretical Framework of Research.
- High salary.
- Job security.
- Diverse client base.
- Access to training programs.
- Well-credentialed colleagues.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Legal Jobs in Kuwait”.