Junior Content Producer -English + Hindi– job post
- Organization Name : IVM Podcasts a division of Pratilipi
- Post Name : Junior Content Producer
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 20000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
IVM Podcasts, founded in 2015, is India’s premiere podcast network, that aims to serve listeners with a wide portfolio of audio content across genres. The network produces, distributes, and monetizes talk and narrative based audio content across genres from comedy and politics to advertising and business.
IVM has some of the most popular and well-known English language podcasts out of India, including Cyrus Says, Advertising is Dead, The Habit Coach, Paisa Vaisa and others and a rapidly expanding Indian language catalogue including Kadhai Podcast, Thale-Harate, Puliyabaazi, Marathi Khidkitun, Tedhe Medhe Raaste, and more. Explore our full catalogue of podcasts at
If you wish to be part of a progressive fun organization that believes in constant growth, creative and innovative ideas then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a candidate can execute ideas and concepts into final products and produce various forms of podcasts and other digital content such as video, social media, etc.
- To act as a show runner for multiple active podcasts.
- To coordinate with guests and schedule recordings.
- To work with the team to make sure the creative vision is achieved.
- To multi-task and liaise across different teams including, editing, graphic design, communications, social media, marketing, and management.
- To work well with external collaborators and stakeholders.
- Interest in social media trends and pop culture.
- Report and give feedback to the production in-charge.
- To be able to work on tight deadlines and make sure quality is up-to the standards.
- Contribute to the core team to develop new ideas and shows.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Hindi – facility in more languages is a big plus.
- Familiarity and ease with software tools like G Suite and other standard internet enabled tools.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Fair amount of practical and studio knowledge.
- Ability to make decisions
- Keen interest in media, entertainment and trends in English and in Hindi ecosystems
- Must be deadline driven and self-motivated
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.