Library Jobs San Antonio, A Librarian is a professional who is responsible for making sure that library members have what they need to learn and explore topics of interest. They create educational programs, update databases with new research material or improve existing ones.
Librarians organize the library database and help people find materials and resources. Their responsibilities may vary based on the library they work for. For example, in large libraries, librarians usually specialize in a specific domain, such as administration, IT management, or the children’s library.
|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78237|
Edgewood Independent School District was established in 1950 on the west side of San Antonio, Texas. Edgewood ISD serves nearly 10,000 students with over 20 schools and programs. For every child, success in life. Edgewood Proud!
Edgewood ISD is an open boundary and open enrollment district – which means EISD students can attend any campus regardless of boundary zoning, plus any student in Bexar County can attend any EISD school.
We offer five academically focused innovation zones to jumpstart your student’s future. These zones will eventually serve all grade levels of students – prekindergarten to high school and beyond.
1-Early Childhood Zone, 2- Fine Arts Zone, 3-Leadership Zone, 4-Public Service Zone and 5-Steam Zone. Edgewood ISD provides an exceptional learning experience that engages, empowers, and prepares students to compete and reach their highest potential in an ever-changing world.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience as a librarian
- Experience using computers and working with electronic databases
- Familiarity with information management systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to multitask
- A patient and friendly personality
- Life insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development
- Paid Holidays per Year
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Library Jobs San Antonio.