LPN Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a compassionate LPN with the ability to remain calm under pressure. The LPN will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and nurses.
To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional.
|Post Name||Licensed Practical Nurse|
|Qualification||Completed LPN license program|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Québec, Canada H2X 3E4|
The University of Montreal Hospital Center is an innovative hospital in the service of patients. It offers the best care, specialized and superspecialized, to patients and to the entire Quebec population.
University hospital affiliated with the University of Montreal, the CHUM has a vocation of care, research, teaching, promotion of health as well as evaluation of technologies and modes of intervention in health.
Treat and cure adult patients. Thanks to our unique expertise and our innovations, we improve the health of the adult and aging population. We carry out our mission with our patients and their loved ones in partnership with the Health Network and the University of Montreal.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients’ vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients’ families.
Skills & Requirements
- Completed LPN license program.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Empathy for patients.
- Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- You can start your nursing career faster.
- There is still solid earning potential.
- The job growth outlook for LPNs remains strong.
- There are fewer barriers to entry.
- You can still advance to RN down the road.
- LPNs earn less than RNs.
- There aren’t as many options for specialization.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “IPN Jobs Montreal”.