Elevator engineer Jobs in Singapore, We are looking to hire an experienced elevator mechanic to service and maintain our client’s elevators, moving walkways, and escalators. As an elevator mechanic, you will be required to oversee the installation of new elevators, perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot malfunctioning systems, repair or replace parts, and conduct safety tests.
To ensure success as an elevator mechanic, you should have advanced mechanical knowledge of elevator systems, good troubleshooting skills, and be able to work after hours if required. Ultimately, a top-class elevator mechanic installs, repairs, and maintains a client’s system with the least amount of downtime.
|Hiring Organization||Gylet Lift (M&S) Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Lift Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
Gylet Elevator offers solutions of vertical transportation in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Our product ranges from all sorts of elevators from home lifts, electric lifts, hydraulic lifts, handicap platform lifts,
Passenger lift, service lift, fireman lift, evacuation lift, cargo lift/freight lift, residential elevators/lifts, commercial elevator/lifts, industrial lifts, dock leveler, mechanical car park systems, AVG integrated systems, dumbwaiter and customized solutions to meet specific needs
- Handling and negotiating with customers on terms of maintenance quotations and contracts.
- Provide technical advice and recommendation to enhance lift safety and control system of lift operation.
- Propose quotation for lift modernization, lift upgrading and repairing/replacing to the client and consultant.
- Monitoring part repair and replacement to ensure that repair work is fully completed without defects.
- Manage no load test and full load test schedule to obtain PTO in time.
- Schedule pre-checks arrangement in preparation of BCA audit.
Skills & Requirements
- Handle the monthly servicing checklist, lift breakdown report and part replacement.
- Manage maintenance technicians work and administer paperwork and check lists.
- Handling the tender submission process and BCA submission.
- Carry out site inspection for lift modernization and upgrading proposals.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Elevator engineer Jobs in Singapore”.