Light Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner.
Working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels and carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
Al Fahim Group
|Post Name||Light Duty Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2558 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
ALFAHIM Group is one of UAE’s most successful family businesses. The company was founded by the late Abdul Jalil AlFahim (mercy be upon him), A visionary entrepreneur who led the company until his passing.
Since then, AL FAHIMGroup has continued to evolve and grow to become one of the country’s leading commercial groups. With Head Offices in Fairmont Bab Al Bahr in Abu Dhabi and SheikhZayed Road in Dubai.
ALFAHIM Group has grown in line with the development of the UAE. ALFAHIM Group constantly seeks to grow and build its status as a major contributor to the socio-economic development of the UAEOur.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Driving grows your brain. Managing multiple tasks during driving helps develop neuroplasticity.
- Driving offers mobility and convenience.
- Driving offers independence, privacy, and security.
- You could save money.
- You could get a job.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Light Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.